· Doubles the service life of new battery
· Increases the capacity (AmpHour) by > 50%,
a definite plus for solar panels, electric vehicles
· Improves the cold cranking amperes (CCA) for
better starting power in winter, even at minus
20 deg. C
· Better reserve battery capacity
· Low self discharge rate means longer shelf life.
Especially useful for seasonal use machineries
like farm harvester, recreational & pleasure
crafts and leisure vehicles
· Low water/electrolyte losses from overcharging.
Practically maintenance free
· High charge efficiency reduces unnecessary charging
by the alternator, hence less load on the engine.
Saves fuel by as much as 10% when compared with
a badly sulfated battery
· 5 minutes installation.