· How to know your car
to install on motorbike
· How to install on car
· How to buy High Performance
· Dealership enquiry
How to install on bike
1. Make sure the engine is cool down for more than 1 hour and the bike
key is pull out from the bike.
2. Unplug the plug cable from the coil by screwing anti-clockwise.
3. Unplug the spark plug cap by pulling the cap, not the cable.
4. Install the high performance plug cable by screwing clockwise in the
coil and push the plug cap in the spark plug "tail".
5. Start the engine. If there is no jerking on the engine during idling
means the installation is correct.